12 Week Kickstarter Shred Plan is designed for you to reach your specific desired goal, get fit, healthy and build muscle. This effective program combines a customized nutrition plan and training plan to kickstart your new, healthy lifestyle!
• a flexible dieting plan based on macros customized for your body (NO food is off limits!)
• food tracking guidelines and information for adjusting macros based on results
• a grocery list with recommended foods and sample meals to give you ideas and keep you on track
• access to a private Facebook community page that provides motivation, support and a place to ask questions to me and hundreds of others working on their goals just like you
• a 12 week exercise and nutrition plan designed for you to burn fat and build muscle in the comfort of your own home. The exercise program works in three 4-week phases and includes daily exercises, sets, reps and how to progress each week with your weights. Video instruction is included in each exercise.
• cardio recommendations and timing suggestions
Take it anywhere! All done from an app, your laptop or TV.
Once purchased, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire so that your diet can be made specifically for YOU!
There is a one time fee for this plan. The workouts consist of 12 weeks and it will be the last “diet plan” that you will ever need.
If you enjoy the workouts you can then follow up and join SloaneSquad.
Once you fill out your questionnaire, you will be asked whether you want to workout at home or in the gym! Your workouts will appear in your app upon submitting your assessment.
There are 5 scheduled workouts a week but you don’t have to do to all of them. Do what works best for you!
The workouts are designed to last 45-55 minutes.
I recommend a variety of dumbbells if possible. Specific amounts will depend on your fitness level.
2. RESISTANCE CABLES WITH HANDLES and/or LOOP BANDS
3. KETTLEBELL (OPTIONAL) – Again, the amount of weight will depend on your fitness level. While they are helpful, they aren’t required. If you don’t have kettlebells you can always substitute with a single dumbbell
4. RESISTANCE BANDS
5. BENCH – Preferably with an incline. You can use a bench, chair, ottoman or sturdy box in place of a bench if you don’t have.
7. OPTIONAL: BARBELL, JUMP ROPE, CARDIO MACHINES
Find all of my favorite health and fitness items here on my amazon storefront
Yes! There is a Facebook community with hundreds of others on the sYes! There is a Facebook community with hundreds of others on the same journey there to motivate and help you along the way!
I also personally answer every questions in the group – you will never be alone with SloaneSquad!ame journey there to motivate and help you along the way!
I also personally answer every questions in the group – you will never be alone on your journey!
In our 12 week shred program, you’ll learn how to get fit and build muscle in just 3 months. Workout plans and a personalized diet are delivered once you sign up and will get you started on eating right and building the body you’ve always wanted. Unlike SloaneSquad, which utilizes weekly workouts and nutrition tips, this 12 week workout plan is a condensed strength training program with just YOU in mind – this program is perfect for those that want to kickstart their healthy lifestyle.
While the 12 week shred program is designed to maximize your transformation during the 3 month workout plan, you’re always welcome to combine workouts or skip workouts if you can’t find the time. Most of the workouts are split into an upper and lower body workout, so you can double up and get a full body workout in just half the time!
Upon signing up for the 12 week shred program, you’ll get access to the 12 week exercise program in your app. Just download SloaneSquad app on your mobile device or log on to our unique website to get started. Unlike classes that require you to be present at a certain time, you’ll be able to start, stop and engage in any of the workouts at your convenience for the utmost flexibility. If you’ve turned down exercise programs in the past because you can’t find the time, this is the perfect way to have a flexible plan to get started on your body transformation.
Optimized for fat burning and muscle building, the 12 week shred program is a sustainable workout plan for busy people that want to change their lives. With simple exercises that can be done at home, you’ll only need basic workout equipment to join, such as dumbbells, resistance cables and bands and a bench. Other optional equipment such as a kettlebell, barbell, jump rope and cardio machines can be easily incorporated or substituted. Commit to your sustainable health today!