3 eggs or 1/2 cup egg whites
olive oil or oil spray
Tortilla/wrap of choice (I used Tumaro’s Carb Wise)
Cheese of choice (I used Lite Shredded Cheddar)
2 slices tomato
***feel free to add any veggies you like!
- In an 8″ pan, coat or spray with olive oil
- Place tomatoes in the heated pan on medium heat and cook for 1 minute
- Add eggs or egg whites on top of tomatoes
- Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder
- Even distribute cheese over eggs
- Place wrap on top of eggs
- Using a large spatula flip the eggs with the tortilla over so that the tortilla is on the bottom of the pan
- Cook for about 2 minutes until tortilla gets crispy
- Fold in half
- Transfer to plate and enjoy!