Super simple! SUPER yummy!
You will never know that this brownie is packed with protein and healthy!
This recipe is for a single serving. Feel free to multiply for larger quantity!
2 tablespoon chocolate protein powder (I used About Time)
2 tablespoon chocolate sugar free jello pudding mix
3 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
1 tablespoon liquid egg white
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp swerve or stevia
Optional: top with chocolate chips before baking 🙂
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl
- Spray a ramekin with non stick spray and pour mixture in
- Bake for 11 minutes. (Be sure not to overbake)
- For an extra treat top with ice cream or whipped cream!