Everyone loves a good chip but the problem is, most of us have a hard time stopping at one serving. After that, calories start to really add up, making our diet blow straight out the window in one sitting.
These healthy pita chips won’t do that! They are high in protein, low in carbohydrates and virtually no fat, without sacrificing any taste! I made them in the air fryer but if you don’t have one a regular toaster oven will do.
1 Joseph’s Lavash Wrap or Joesph’s Pita (or wrap/pita of choice)
Coconut Oil Spray (I like this one)
2 TBS Swerve Brown Sugar (can use regular brown sugar too)
2 TBS Swerve Granular Sugar
2 tsp Cinnamon
- Cut the lavash or pita into pieces
- Lay on a piece of tin foil and spray both sides
- In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, granular sugar and cinnamon
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture evenly over the pita
- Place in Air Fryer for about 3 minutes on 350 degrees or a toaster oven at 275 degrees
Keep a close eye as they burn very quickly!
Enjoy, and be sure to check out my new Amazon Storefront with ALL of my favorites here