This recipe is super easy and beyond delicious! And did we say healthy? Low in fat, high in protein…what more can you ask for? The ingredients are for 2 tuna steaks. Adjust accordingly to your portions.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Aji-mirin wine (sweet cooking rice wine)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 ahí tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (if using skillet)
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
In a plastic baggie or bowl combine soy sauce, mirin, ginger, garlic and sesame oil. Mix well. Place ahi steaks in the marinade and marinate for around 1 hour. Before cooking dredge the tuna in sesame seeds to coat.
- Either grill the steaks or put in a skillet with sesame oil. Cook on medium heat 2-3 minutes.
- Mix together sour cream, wasabi and vinegar. Spread over tuna.
- To make the bok choy simply cut it up, put in skillet with some soy sauce, sesame seeds and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
For more recipes visit the blog here