A mouthwatering meal that is so easy to make in no time! Easy to prepare ahead, high in protein, low in carbs and fat and filling! Free feel to change the cheese to your liking. Many go well with this recipe.
- 2 Large Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 4 ounces Ground Beef (90-93% lean)
- 3/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 ounce Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Fresh Basil Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley Finely Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic Finely Chipped
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- In a medium size pan heat oil and add garlic on medium low. Cook until garlic is translucent.
- Add beef and cook until almost done.
- Add mushrooms and sauce for another 2 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and salt and mix together.
- Transfer to a bowl and add parsley and basil.
- Divide the mixture into 2 and place the mushroom caps.
- Add sauce and cheese on top.
- Place caps on a sprayed cookie sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees.