I hate to even call this a recipe because it is so easy but I want you to save HUNDREDS of calories without sacrificing taste on a popular dinner favorite and this does just that!
1 pound chicken breast, cleaned and trimmed
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup part skim mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sprinkle salt, garlic powder and pepper over raw chicken breast and grill.
- Top with your favorite tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle reduced fat/part skim mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.