1 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1 can 15.5oz Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed well
1 scoop peanut butter protein powder
2 cups Peanut Flour
½ cup Swerve
¾ tsp Salt
1 tbs Baking Powder
¼ cup 100% Fruit Spread, (I used Polaner sugar free)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8″ brownie pan.
- In a food processor, add the applesauce, garbanzo beans and protein powder. Blend until completely smooth.
- Blend in the peanut flour, Swerve, salt and baking powder.
- Spread out the mixture into the pan and spread
- Drop spoonfuls of the fruit spread over the batter and swirl it using a butter knife.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until firm. Let cool completely before cutting.