2 cups white whole wheat flour
2 scoops About Time vanilla protein powder
1 ½ tsp baking powder
¾ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly
3 large egg whites, room temperature
5 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Swerve
¾ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
½ nonfat milk or unsweetened almond milk
1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and coat a 9×5” loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg whites, vanilla extract, and Swerve (can use sugar or any sugar substitute).
- Stir in the Greek yogurt, until no large lumps remain.
- Stir in milk.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of blueberries, and gently fold in the rest.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan, and gently press the remaining blueberries on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.