1 lb chicken breast
¼ cup liquid egg whites
1 pound small cauliflower florets (can buy frozen steamable bag)
¼ cup chopped onion
½ cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook chicken over medium heat on stovetop and season with garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Steam cauliflower until tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir beaten egg and egg whites, ½ of the cheese, onions, chicken, and steamed cauliflower until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a medium casserole dish or pie dish and top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!
35g protein, 7g carbs, 3g fat