1 bag frozen corn
1/2 cup tomato, chopped
1/4 red onion, chopped
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
2 tbs red wine vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste
- Defrost the corn by either letting it sit in a bowl for a few hours, microwaving in a microwave safe bowl, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or steaming it on stovetop.
- Combine the tomato and onion.
- Add the vinegar, and toss to coat
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and add cilantro
- Toss lightly again
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
*Can be made a day in advance. Cover in refrigerator overnight