1 1/4 cups oat flour
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup
6 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk, or milk of choice
1 1/2 scoops vanilla protein powder
3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg white
Add-ins: Sprinkle chocolate chips, nuts, and/or unsweetened coconut over the top before baking
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray or line a 8×8 inch glass pan with parchment paper.
- Combine oat flour, protein powder oats, and salt in a bowl.
- Add coconut oil and syrup, and stir until a thick dough forms.
- Press dough evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- In a bowl add protein powder.
- Stir in almond milk slowly until protein powder dissolves.
- Add flax, vanilla, egg white,
- Stir until smooth, then allow to sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Pour milk mixture into the pan over the first layer.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, nuts and coconut over the top.
- Press everything down gently with your fingers. Bake for 22-25 minutes.
9g protein 20g carbs, 12g fat