2 packages Miracle Noodles
2 clove garlic, chopped
1/2 cup onion, chopped
6 oz 93% ground beef
4 tsp olive oil
4 cups broccoli florets, frozen or fresh
1 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
salt & garlic powder
- Drain and rinse noodles, and place them in a boiling pot of water for 5 minutes. Drain again and leave in colander.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat 2 tsp oil and garlic, stirring frequently until garlic becomes transparent.
- Add onion and continue to stir.
- Add chopped beef until it becomes slightly browned, sprinkling garlic powder and salt.
- Add broccoli to the beef mixture and add the other 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Once the broccoli is soft, stir in the noodles, then the sauce.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes more, transfer to 2 bowls and top with parmesan cheese.
This is a high volume, high protein, low calorie meal. Enjoy!