1 cup instant oats
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
¼ cup oat flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
2 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
1 large egg, room temperature
1/4 cup sugar free syrup
1/2 cup Swerve brown sugar substitute
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and either spray the cookie sheet or line it with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
- Combine the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, Swerve and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Stir in the maple syrup.
- Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Drop rounded scoops of the dough onto a, prepared sheet and flatten to the desired thickness.
- Bake at 325°F for 9-12 minutes. Cool on the pan before removing
8g protein, 11g carbs, 5g fat