1 pound skinless and boneless chicken breast
1 -12 ounce can of pineapple rings, drained and juice reserved
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbs brown sugar
1 tbs honey
1 tbs olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cornstarch
- Prepare the marinade: Combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce and sugar
- Place the chicken and the pineapple in 1/2 of the marinade and let it sit for 1-3 hours.
- Grill the chicken and the pineapple rings.
- Meanwhile, place the other half of the marinade in a small pot on the stove and add the honey, olive oil, cornstarch and salt. Bring to a boil, and stir until thickened.
- Place the remaining dressing over the cooked chicken and pineapple
- Garnish with parsley
25g protein, 37g carbs, 6g fat