For the Brownie Batter:
4 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
½ cup + 2 TBS cocoa powder
½ cup + 2 TBS Pure Pumpkin
2 tsp baking powder
5 ounces Plain Greek Yogurt
1 cup Sweetener (I used Swerve)
1 cup Water
For the Cream Cheese Batter
1 container fat free cream cheese
½ cup Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Use ½ cup sweetener for the brownie, and ½ for the cream cheese mixture
- Add wet ingredients to form the batter
- Pour the brownie batter into a 9×13 sprayed dish
- Meanwhile, make the cream cheese mixture:
- Beat the cream cheese, egg and sweetener well with an electric mixer and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add the cream cheese batter in dollups into the brownie batter. Swirl with a knife.
- Bake 35 minutes or until middle is set
- Cut when cool
Serving Size: 15 pieces
86 calories 7g carbs 2g fat 11g protein