- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsps fresh grated ginger
- 2-3 Tbsps fresh chopped parsley, to garnish
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice, to serve
- Preheat a skillet over med-hi heat. Add in 1 Tbsp oil and chicken
- Brown for about 2-3 minutes, per side.
- In a small bowl, whisk broth, soy sauce, fresh ginger, honey and garlic.
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker and pour sauce over the honey garlic mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Once chicken is ready, serve with cooked white or brown rice, and garnish with parsley.
29g protein, 23g carbs,1g fat